Monday, January 26, 2009

Winner Chosen

Congratulations to katerina, who won my contest! Seeing all of your choices was fun for me. I had 31 people weigh in with 44 choices! In the end, the Lace Cardigan wins for the most votes, with 7. The runners-up are the Pastel & Black Mittens and Christmas Gloves. Each of these had 6 votes each! My plan, as of now, will be to take the Lace Cardigan (my public has spoken, right?) and a pair of gloves or mittens along with Mystic Waters. I would also like to take something with cables. I’m hoping that I will be able to finish a new project that I just started. (There will be more on that later.) This will give me 2 lace projects, a fair isle, and a cabled project. It also totals 4 different types of garments: a cardigan, a shawl, gloves or mittens, and a vest. This shows off the versatility of my projects, as Rachel O suggested.
Thanks, again, to all for your help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner and I'm glad you liked my suggestion!

katerina said...

Thanks for the contest and I hope they like your cardigan!