Saturday, January 10, 2009

Knitting Retreat

I’ve made so many plans for things to do, this week. First, I decided to go to Portland. Then, I registered for a knitting class. Now, I’ve decided to go to a knitting retreat in Oregon during President’s Day weekend. It was such a deal that I couldn’t pass it up. Usually, I always like to make sure that I know someone who is going, before I sign up for things. However, two of the three events, I will be going alone. I surprised myself with that. For the trip to Portland, I did make sure that my best knitting pal is going, before signing up, but for the other two events, I didn’t. I let her know when I signed up for the class, hoping she might do the same, but I didn’t wait for her. Then, when I asked for information on the retreat, I was told that there was only one spot left and still signed up! I am very excited for each of the events and am really looking forward to each one. For the retreat, I have even asked for a carpool partner, a person I’ve never met. Normally, this would make me a little anxious, and it still may, but I’m not worried as of right now! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to be able to go on the retreat! Wish I could come along.

Your secret pal