Saturday, January 10, 2009

NaKniSweMoDo First Finished Sweater!

Only 10 days into the year and I have my first FO! I am very pleased with it, though it could have been a little longer. However, after washing, this cotton/silk blend may stretch, in which case, it would have been too long if I had knit it longer. It is lovely and feels a little like I'm wearing a blanket, but it is so much more fashionable! ;)

After finishing, pulled out my Cables and Os (Cabled Summer from the progress bars on the left) sweater from "No Sheep For You." I have 2 sweaters started out of this book, right now, and would love to finish this one soon. It has far fewer hours worth of knitting left to go than my Morrigan, even though the progress has about equal numbers of inches complete.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Woo hoo for a new FO!! It's lovely!