Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New Knitting Book

On Monday, I received an unexpected package in the mail. We have been expecting some packages, though. My husband has ordered several books with my Amazon account, so I though that it might be on of those 3. Also, I ordered some yarn from Elann. However, it was none of these. It was Sweater 101 from the author, Cheryl Brunette. Last Thursday, she said that she would send me a copy, if I would like it, to take to the knitting retreat that I am going to in February. The first thing I noticed was the extra time she took to personalize the cover page with her signature. I really liked that special touch. I started thumbing through it, and it’s wonderful! I plan to read more, as I can always use help on fit. Thanks, Cheryl!

1 comments:

g-girl said...

that was very nice of her to do that! :) so what do you think of it?