Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrapbooking

I did it! I chose a date and am sending out invitations to my first scrapbook party of 2009. My next weekend without another event planned is 2/28-3/1, so 3/1 it is. I really enjoy being the hostess. I make coffee & tea and have some kind of finger foods available. Planning everything is one of my favorite parts. I plan food, I clean house and I set up extra tables and chairs. This time I also need to plan which pictures I will work on and which tools, papers and embellishments I will pull together for those pages. I really want to work on the travel pictures that I took when I was in Europe back in 1998. To do that, I’ll need to get my negatives back from my sister. I suppose that is the first step after applying the postage to the invitations.

0 comments: