Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lots of Project Updates!


I have been working on the Mystery Stole, some more and have finished Clue #4! Now that I am ready for Clue 5, I went back to work on the Chevron Socks. They are now finished, too!!


Then, I was planning on meeting my friend at Let It Rain Yarn, so I needed to find a project that I could take with me. Snowmen and Skates won out on that one. I finished cutting all the steeks and finished the armhole ribbing. This morning, I picked up all the stitches required to do the neck binding. I had done this, too, last night, but was unsatisfied with the results. So, rrrriiiipppp! I'm, once again, enjoying this project. Its hard to believe how long I've let it sit! I hope to have it blocking before I go to bed tonight.


On another note, I ordered yarn for Durrow. I showed my dh the pattern online and he said that he liked it! I'm really hoping that the yarn (from Knit Picks) shows up tonight. The USPS website says that it was "accepted," yesterday. I didn't get it, so hopefully it will be there when I get home tonight. I'd love to be able to start swatching.

1 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

The socks are great!!!!!!! And your progress on the snowman sweater is amazing. That sweater is going to be absolutely breathtaking when it is done.