Friday, August 17, 2007

SP 11 Contest

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? There are so many that I use frequently, but I can imagine coming up with some other way of doing just about everything except the swift. If I didn't have a swift, I'd probably make sure that I always bought my yarn and wound it the same day the the store!

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Of course I take some with me! It depends somewhat on the type of vacation. Mostly we go for short weekend trips, by car. This gives plenty of knitting time. I just take whatever I'm working on at the time. Sometimes I'll throw in an old WIP in case I need a break from the primary project.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? The beach on Maui. Its been too long, almost 9 years, but I'll always remember it.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? I don't really have a favorite right now, but have been taking much enjoyment from reading Victorian Lace Today which I just received as part of my Sockapalooza package.

5. Do you listen to pod casts? Which is your favorite(s)? Nope. I don't have Ipod or other MP3 player so it would be difficult!

0 comments: