Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another WIP?

On Saturday night, I was looking for a mindless project to work on while TV watching with a headache...So, I decided to cast on for a scarf, using yarn sent to me when I did the No Sheep Swap. I have a couple of family members who think that all wool is "itchy" so I'm sure this will go to a nice home with one of them for Christmas.
I've also been steadily working through the next clue for MS3. Last night, I finished! I stayed up too late, but once I approached the end of the clue, I just had to complete it! I'm guessing that this week's clue will be the last one, but I guess I'll have to wait to see if I'm correct!

Here is the current state of the first Spiralling sock. I had about this much done, before, when I realized that I was knitting the pattern incorrectly. I ripped it out and also added a few more stitches as I was afraid that it would be too small. I'm liking the effects much, much better, now!

I've also completed much more of the first sleeve on Durrow, but have not taken a picture, yet.

2 comments:

pixlkitten said...

Your MS3 is just gorgeous. I love the color. I believe I read that August 17th will be the last clue for the stole.

Quail Hill Knits said...

The spiral sock is a really pretty blue. And that MS3 is beautiful. Your have done such a nice job on it.