Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sock Update

I have finished the heel and am over half way through the gusset on the first May Day sock! All is well and this project seems to be the one getting the most attention, lately.

Last night, dh had dinner waiting when I arrived home from work. It was so nice, as I had a not so great day at work...Then, he drove so that I could knit, while we finished a few errands. I had a book to return to the library, and 2 on hold to pick up. I only brought 2 home with me, as the other was not what I expected. I checked out Pursenalities. I took some time in the car to to flip through it. There are a couple ideas that I like and may incorporate any particularly good ones into my design for the International Tote Exchange IV. Last time, I designed my own bag and it was a great hit! After the library, he took me to the driving range. He has been wanting me to take up golf, so this was a natural first step. We each hit a some balls. It was nice to spend some time together, just the two of us without the TV on. I'm sure we'll try it again in a week or two. On the way home, we stopped at the video store. He rented A Night at the Museum, which we watched while eating popcorn that I made at home. It was the perfect end to a not-so-perfect Monday.

0 comments: