Thursday, May 10, 2007

More Curvalicious Frustration

I continued working on the May Day Socks and the Curvalicious Cardigan, last night. The first sock is almost done, but the cardigan? That's another story...I ripped 2/3 of the edging out again so that I could make more of it pink instead of brown, around the hood. I really want to take this sweater with us as we are "camping," this weekend, so I will, hopefully, finish it tonight. A hooded sweater will be just right for the 70 degree weather we're expected to have!
We have a one room cabin reserved at a KOA, up north, for two nights. Friends of ours will be bringing their trailer and the 6 of us (4 adults & their 2 children) will spend most of the weekend together. The guys plan to golf, early Saturday morning, and we gals plan to spend as much time possible knitting and catching up. We're all really looking forward to it! I just have to decide which WIP to take to work on. I will probably not take socks as the needles are small and would be easy to lose. Right now, I am thinking about taking my Civil War Shawl and Green Gable. Green Gable is now approaching a deadline (June 3rd) so it really needs to get finished. The CWS has not been worked on lately, but is a tricky knit, so I'm not sure about taking it. I may substitute Snowmen & Skates. Whatever I decided to do, I should have some wonderful progress to show on Monday!!

1 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

I love the Curvalicious Cardigan you are working on. The colors really stand out and the hood looks cozy. I hope that you can get it finished in time.