Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sock Progress

I have been working diligently on my second May Day sock and it is almost half done! I'm about halfway through the heel flap. I'm excited to get these done and then, on to the next project, Green Gable. My mom's birthday is June 3rd, so I want to have it done by then. We are going camping, again, this weekend. Woohoo! 3 days to relax, knit and enjoy the sunny, warm weather of eastern Washington. This will all be with the same, good friends that we last camped with, plus some of their extended family. This time, we're staying at C's parents' property. 40 acres on a hillside above the Methow River. Aaah, the views are stunning! I plan to try and finish Green Gable on the way to "the property." That way I can knit on something more fun, like Luna Moth or one of my other WIPs. I won't be as tempted to start a new project as there aren't any LYS out there (at least none that I know of.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a lot of WIPs on the go. How do you decide which ones to work on? I only ever have 3 or 4 on the needles, and I struggle!