Thursday, May 31, 2007

ITE IV Bag Started!

Since I finished so many UFOs, this last weekend, I can start this one guilt free! (Well....almost =) ) My partner loves earth tones so I am using Lamb's Pride Worsted in Chocolate and Natural. I'm making Knitty's French Market Bag. As of this morning, I'm done with the increases for the bottom of the bag and only have 8 more rows to knit before switching colors! Its going quickly and the fabric is looking nice. I am thinking about making a muted pink rose and sage green leaves to accent the side of the bag, between the handles. I just have to see if I can find some yarn that will work in my stash, or maybe a friend might have a little yarn left over from another project that I could trade for. I don't want to buy an entire skein of each color, just to use a few yards off of each.

I pulled the second May Day sock off the sock blocker, last night, to take a picture, and what did I see, but the second one has one less repeat in the foot! I spent a few minutes frogging the toe and putting the needles back through the stitches. I'd love to finish it off tonight and then get the finished product posted to the Sockamania (& my own FO blog) tomorrow.

1 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

Cool! The colors sound wonderful.