Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More Snowmen & Skates

I worked on Snowmen & Skates some more, last night. I have started knitting the steeks. Its looking great, but I am glad that I'm making the smallest size. Its a ton of work and I tend to grow tired of a project before its done. This project is no exception, but I'm committed to this one. (It is easier to be committed on smaller project! LOL)
The Lacy Mock Cable socks are also getting there...I am working the gusset decreases on the second sock. Sockapalooza and Sockamania have both begun, so I want to get the socks done & start working with Anni's great, new pattern.
Tomorrow, I'm taking the day off from work to meet a friend for lunch and a trip to the Village Yarn and Tea. I'll probably spend the morning knitting or cleaning house. There is so much that could be done.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am so impressed with your Snowmen & Skates. I'm still far to scared to try colorwork. But yours looks perfect. Enjoy your day off today!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....secretpal that looks incredible!!! I am so envious! I hae done several SMALL 2-3 color projects but nothing as nice as that......where is the pattern from..... TOOOOOO cute. Enjoy your lunch!!!

SP10

Quail Hill Knits said...

Beatiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. The color work is amazing. I love the pattern and the colors that you chose. It is just simply a great looking project.