Sunday, September 16, 2007

Woodland Park with Children's


My employer, Children's Hospital, gave me 4 tickets to the Woodland Park Zoo and made additional tickets available at only $5 each! So, I took my husband, brother and parents to see the animals and have lunch. We arrived at 9:30 (opening time!) and walked around for about 3 hours. There were many lovely animals to enjoy and the scenery is so beautiful. My husband and brother had a great time climbing on the toys and playing tag, as we walked around viewing the animals. We saw most of the park in about 5 hours.


In the morning, the weather was a little drizzly, but not too bad. We went to get lunch (included in tickets from Children's) at around 1:00. After lunch, the weather turned rainy, so we went to see the animals that are viewed indoors. By 3:00, we were all done in and left. Surprisingly, the zoo was quite busy the entire time we were there.

1 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

It looks like such fun. I will have to take Kenny the next time we are in Washington.