Friday, September 14, 2007

It took how long?

When I did arrive home, last night, my husband had chicken and corn on the cob ready to eat for dinner. He surprised me by having it ready when I walked in the door and it was quite good.

Afterward, I sat down to work on the last bit of seaming for Bristow. After about an hour and a half, I only had one sleeve sewn on! I put it away and went to bed. It does look so good, but wow did it take way, way longer than I expected!! Hopefully, I'll have a FO to show tomorrow afternoon. I also spent a little time looking through my small button collection to see if I had buttons that would work for this cardigan. I found one style that I liked, but was 2 buttons short of what I needed. I hope to be able to shop for some cute buttons tomorrow morning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet husband!