Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Coming Close...

I've been working on the second sleeve for Durrow over the past few evenings. With all that lovely cabling, it takes time and concentration! I goofed on part of it and had to take out quite a bit to fix it. (I thought I might be able to fix it without ripping, but it didn't work.) I now have 2 of the 3 repeats of the second graph done! (This is about 3/4 of the increases. Then, onto the raglan decreases.) I'm hoping to finish this by Friday. My husband is out of town on a church men's retreat, so it would be the perfect time to block it!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

The Durrow looks great, can you remind me again where the pattern is? It looks familiar, but I can't quite place it. I want to knit a feminine looking aran this winter.

Danielle said...

The pattern is from MagKnits. http://www.magknits.com/Oct05/patterns/durrow.htm

Quail Hill Knits said...

I really like the pattern. It should be gorgeous after it is blocked.