Monday, September 17, 2007

Bristow Finished!

I finished! Yesterday, on our trip to the Zoo, I finished sewing on the buttons for Bristow. I'm very happy with the sweater and am looking forward to seeing how it fits. It was a pleasant knit that I may someday knit for myself as well.
Next up for sweater knitting: back to business on Durrow!

I've also been knitting on the Spiralling Socks, again. I have finished the foot and am finishing the last few heel decreases. The size is coming out correctly, this time and I am much, much happier with the finished result!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the sweater! It looks beautiful. The sock is coming along nicely as well. Your SP

Betty said...

Looks lovely!

Quail Hill Knits said...

Bristow is Beautiful!! Congratulations!

Tabitha said...

Great job on Bristol. It is gorgeous. Hope it fits as lovely as it looks. Happy knitting.