Saturday, April 07, 2007

Luna Moth Shawl

Earlier this week, on my Civil War Shawl group, someone mentioned that she wanted to do this shawl as a KAL. After clicking on the link to a free pattern, I decided that I wanted to do this one, only now! So, on Thursday night, I sat and ripped out a completed shawl that I never have liked very well. (The knitting was great, but it didn't fit the way that I wanted.) Then, last night, I cast on. I really, really don't need another project on the needles, right now, but its coming out so great, and I just love new projects!!
Green Gable is coming along. I have only 2 balls (out of 6) of yarn left to knit. I have a feeling this sweater is going to take nearly all that I purchased. It doesn't look much different than last time, so no picture, yet.

3 comments:

Jknits said...

I'm impressed that you ripped out a completed shawl just to start a new one. A lot of people wouldn't want to do that. The new project looks great.
Jen

jayne said...

That is looking nice so far. A bunch of people over at elann chat are planning to knit this one too. I have been plugging away at the Moonlight Sonata shawl that came out a week or so before Luna Moth.

Quail Hill Knits said...

I really like the color and the pattern is beautiful. Makes me want to start another project.