Thursday, April 26, 2007

Here is the commuter project that I've been working on for the last week and a half. Usually, socks don't take this long, but I do have the heel gusset almost done on the first sock. The pattern is great & I've loved working on this one. I don't think there will be any issues starting the second sock!

When at home, Snowmen and Skates has been my primary project. Here, you can see the ribbing & about a third of the snowmen. I am having some slight troubles keeping the stitches even when needing to strand the blue behind the white and gray. I've been pulling at it, and it already looks much better than right after it came off the needles, so I'm guessing that a good blocking will work wonders.

1 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

From waht I can see of the sock pattern,they are com ing along nicely. I really like the colors.