Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Only 22 Rows to Go!!

I've been working on the Civil War Shawl, more. I've actually completed 30% of the stitches. When I've completed the body of the shawl (another 17 rows) I will have it about half way done. The edging takes so much knitting! I'm really looking forward to starting a new section on this project, even though I am still enjoying knitting on the body of the shawl. I often find myself just stopping to admire my own work. Is that too silly? I come by this trait from my mother. She often does the same thing and must have taught me to do the same!


Oh, and I almost forgot! I finished the River Valley Socks, last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Civil War shawl is beautiful. When you make something this lovely, you've every right to stand back and admire it :)

Anonymous said...

Your new socks are gorgeous -- I love the colors! What yarn/colorway did you use?

The shawl is stunning, too!

Quail Hill Knits said...

The shawl is beautiful. Your care in knitting the pattern really stands out. It should be a treasure when it is completed.

Anonymous said...

I think we all do it, and we have every right to admire our own handiwork!
Your shawl is so very beautiful already, once blocked it will be beyond words. I look forward to seeing your progress.