Sunday, July 08, 2007

New Stitch Markers

After my husband left for his softball game, tonight, I pulled out the beads, wire and tools to make some stitch markers. Here are the sets that I finished tonight!


















Unfortunately, I had to spend about 40 minutes cleaning off my sewing/craft table before I could work! It seems that I never really know how it gets so bad...I guess I'm less organized than I thought! After all that cleaning, I was also able to use my swift & ball winder to finish winding the rest of the yarn (only 2 skeins) for the Green Tea Raglan. I finished off the last one that I had wound, while riding in the car this afternoon and was disappointed that I didn't have another with me.










I was on a roll, so I also decided to finish the French Market Tote. I used cardboard and a seal-able plastic bag to give it a sturdy bottom and then used this fabric that I had in my stash to line the bag, creating a pocket. I hope she likes it!

1 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

Those stitch markers are great! I had no idea you were so talented. And the felted bag is cool too. Looks like you had a productive weekend.