Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Little Knitting Progress

I've been knitting away on the Tied Up Tee. However, I've also been taking breaks from it. Most of Saturday, I worked on the latest clue for the MS3. This clue is much of the same stitch pattern, which while it is easier to knit, is not quite as much fun...I must be a glutton for punishment, eh? I finished almost half of the first clue and then returned to working on the Tied Up Tee. The sleeve is almost to the decreases. I'll probably get there by tomorrow morning, if I work on it instead of the other project that I've been knitting on: Chevron Socks from Sensational Socks. I started these with the yarn that Kathleen sent me for my birthday. The book I received as a contest winner (for being finished) in Sockapalooza. The book is so great that I cannot believe that I hadn't purchased it already! There are instructions for almost any size sock and how to add almost any pattern to the sock. I couldn't believe how extremely well written it is!! (Hopefully, I'll remember to take some pictures to post, soon!)

1 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

Hi DAnielle! It was wonderful meeting you. I loved the Mystery Stole 3 you are working on. It is so beautiful and your knitting was so well done. Can't wait to see the FO!