Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Secret Pal 12: Question of the Week

What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?

For me, it depends on the type of vacation. If I were flying, I would make sure to take a small project like socks. However, we usually take camping vacations. We often rent a cabin at a KOA. In these cases, I can take whatever project I want. We spend up to 3 hours in the car each direction. Sometimes, I take a new project that I expect to get well into or maybe finished. Other times, I pack an old project that I'm hoping to finish. Nearly every time I take more than one project, just in case I get bored! Because I like to take several, I nearly always have someone asking if I really need all that knitting. On one camping trip, where we were travelling with friends, I was asked just such a question. When I finished 3 of the 4 projects and made much headway on the 4th, she recanted! {laughing}

1 comments:

g-girl said...

i like to take several projects with me to--that way I have choice in the matter! ;) I also whip out the oldest project so I can be forced to work on it too! ha.