Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Progress!

Last night, we went to the home of some friends to have dinner. While there, we dyed Easter eggs. I haven't done that in a few years, and its always more fun with smaller children in the mix. We all dyed a few. Its too bad I didn't have my camera with me as they were all so pretty. After the clean up, which didn't take long, their kids were off to bed and we sat and played some Trivial Pursuit. I didn't get many right, but as we were playing guys against gals, we still won! (We only played until one side had 2 wedges because it was getting late.) While playing the game, we were knitting. I finished chart 4 on the stole and am now on to work the part that looks striped. This part will knit up more quickly. I stretched the finished part out, this morning and measured it: almost 18 inches per half! It looks so small in its pre-blocked state that I was starting to wonder if it would ever grow. I have a renewed sense of accomplishment after seeing the measurement.

0 comments: