Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Finished!

I did manage to finish the Flower Motif Shawl, last night and didn't even have to stay up late! Its lovely and now I can look forward to finishing the next "must finish" project. I cast on for my friend's Pogies (mittens used by rowers) this morning. My hope is to get the first of the 2 pair done by Thursday when I will see her. I wish that I could have both pairs done, but there are just not enough non-work hours in the day to accomplish that. 1 pair might be pushing too much. The more I can finish the happier I'll be at the start of Sock Madness as I will be able to put all of my attention into knitting those socks. :)

2 comments:

knottykitty said...

Wow, that shawl is awesome! I've never seen that one before. I still can't believe how fast you can knit!

Jknits said...

The shawl is lovely. It will make any outfit look great. Have fun with the mittens.