Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Nearly Finished Project

Last night, I finished the knitting on the French Market Bag for my ITE IV Pal. I'm looking forward to the next steps: felting and lining. The body of the bag was a bit boring, and as such I put it down and didn't work on it for about 3 weeks. (The body is stockinette stitch knit in the round. Easy, but not very interesting.) When I finally pulled it out, again, I realized that I only had about 3 inches to go! I love the way it looks, but am not sure if I'll make myself one, in the future, or not.

3 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

I love it!! The colors really compliment each other. I followed the lin and looked at the finished result. The bag looks very functional and useful. Your ITE IV Pal is very lucky.

Quail Hill Knits said...

Hi Danielle:
I nominated you as one of my Rockin' Girl Bloggers. Check out my site to get the button. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say and honest to goodness this is the truth!!! I PROMISE your SP 10 package with the reveal went in the mail first thing this morning!!!!!! I hope you enjoy!!