Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm finally working on my Civil War Shawl, again. I've done 4 rows in the past week. That's pretty good progress considering it takes about 45 minutes to complete one row! The KAL group that I started with is about 2 repeats into the edging, and I still have 38 rows to go before I can even start it. My new goal is to not get behind the second KAL group (same KAL, new group as of June 1st.) Since I am several weeks ahead of them, if I keep working on it, this should not be a problem, right? =) The only difficulty I have with working on this project, is that I have to give my undivided attention to it, which means, no TV watching and no commuter knitting on it! This, however, is when I get most of my knitting time. I'm determined to finish this one by the end of the summer, so get knitting, I must...

1 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, it looks so beautiful!! I know it will be worth all the hard work in the end. :)