Thursday, June 07, 2007

New Socks on the Needles

I cast on a new sock pattern, last night. I needed a more complicated project to break up the endless stockinette stitch on the ITE Tote. I'm using the Mountain Colors, Mountain Goat in color Lady Slipper, which was sent to me by my Secret Pal. The yarn is knitting up beautifully and the socks are knitting up quickly.

I just received my June pattern for the Sockamania Club. Now, I want to cast those on, too, but I cannot as I need the needles that are on the Rainy Day Socks!! LOL...What a dilemna. [Not really, I can handle it! Right?!]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous colorway this is - I can't wait to see the socks you'll be doing with it! And yep, I have no doubts that you'll be able to solve that dilemma - how about buying some more needles? ;)