Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend

This past weekend at Lake Retreat was GREAT! The days showed clear weather, only getting rainy and cold in the evenings. The speaker was very inspirational and a great time of ladies fellowship was had by all. During free time on Saturday, I knitted for a while and then walked around lake twice with two different groups of friends. I came home pretty tired, as I stayed up too late both nights...But it was so worth it! I did get quite a bit of knitting done, most if it was on the Garter Rib socks, so my Fall Jacket is still about 2-3 hours away from being finished. I finished the first sock and started the second one on Saturday morning. In the van pool, today, I finished turning the heel. I'm so happy to be in the home stretch on these socks. I want to start another pair, this month's Sockamania pattern.

0 comments: