Thursday, November 08, 2007

2 Weeks?!

Its difficult to believe that it has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted...I've been knitting steadily on a dark blue cardigan sweater. I am almost done knitting all the pieces and then there is a considerable amount of ribbing to be knitted on. I'll take a picture for posting next week. I have so many projects on the needles, that I keep asking myself why I started this one. Don't get me wrong, I love the pattern (#101-16 from Drops.) It has been so fun to knit and just about the time I tire of the stitch pattern, I have some ribbing that can be worked on instead! The real reason I started this sweater: I am cold and need an extra layer to wear! :) This one will be dressy enough to wear to work and yet not so dressy as I wouldn't wear it with jeans on the weekend.

Tomorrow, I'm off work to get packed for a weekend away with the ladies from church. We're going to stay at Lake Retreat for the weekend. There are several people that are going that want to learn to knit, so I'm taking some supplies that they can buy from me and I'll teach them. 2 of the 3 that usually meet with me on Saturday afternoons are going, too. I'm very excited to be going and looking forward to a weekend of relaxation and relaxing. It sure would be great to finish my sweater before going, but I don't think there are enough knitting hours left until then.

1 comments:

Jknits said...

It sounds like it will be a great trip. Enjoy.