Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hmmm...

I've finished the first Leaf Lace sock and have the second one past the heel already! Once these are done, I really need to get back to Christmas presents. I have more socks to knit and I'd really like to make some mittens, gloves and a pair of fingerless mitts. I still have the high goal of making something for everyone. :) If I don't start knitting for them instead of me, I won't make it!

Tonight we have our first "Christmas Party" of the season with my dh's work. The Snohomish County Dental Association always hold a dinner on the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving. There doesn't seem to be much of a holiday theme to it. So, after work tonight, I'll rush home, change clothes and then we'll pick up my mom. (Dad, as a dentist, has to be there early.)

0 comments: