Friday, March 16, 2007

They're Done!

I finished the Malabrigo Gloves, last night! They are very warm. I wore them when I went to go to church for Worship Team Practice. They felt so good and soft, I didn't want to take them off!

My first Huskies Sock is also completed. I've cast on for the second one, but haven't quite finished the toe. I did not get a chance to knit on them this morning as I had to drive myself to work! What a pain. (I try to Vanpool as often as possible, as I like to have time to knit and really don't like to drive.)

Today is my MIL's birthday. As such, we're going to have a quiet little party for her. I'll get to see how the Blue & White Socks fit. I'm so happy that I found something she likes to give her as a birthday gift.

Tomorrow morning, I have choir practice. We are trying to finish rehearsing for our Easter Cantata. I'm looking forward to it as we're going to be practicing with the actual music, rather than a CD with some other choir's voices on it. Its going to be great.

1 comments:

Jknits said...

The gloves came out great!