Monday, February 19, 2007

Sock Progress!

I've been knitting almost exclusively on the blue & white "Sock-It-To-Me" sock. I have the first one done and just finished the toe of the second one. I've decided that they will be a birthday present for my mother-in-law, who loves my hand knits, but is afraid to wear the last pair of socks that I made as I told her that it is best to hand wash them. These will be machine washable so I'm sure they'll get much more use. After all if they aren't used all the time spent knitting, seems like such a waste.

On Saturday, I went shopping for some green beads to make stitch markers. Here are the ones that I found. They're bright green glass with parts that are cloudy & parts that are clear. I might even do something with some of them, today!

0 comments: