Monday, February 26, 2007

Lots and lots of knitting!!

This weekend, I took Saturday as a day of rest and knitting...I finished both sleeves on the Curvalicious Cardigan! After all the ripping I had to do on Friday, I was a bit discouraged, but now I have a sense of accomplishment. (The cardigan won't photograph well as I have it scrunched onto a 24" circular. Once I get to the hood, maybe I can get a picture posted.)

On Saturday, I received this in a package from my "Think Green" Stitch marker exchange. My partner even sent some of my favorite flavor of tea! I've even had the opportunity to use one of the markers while knitting my sleeves on Saturday. I'm hoping to finally send out my exchange packages to my partners, this coming weekend. (Packages for both the Tote Exchange and the Stitch Marker Exchange.)
Also, in Saturday's mail were my KnitPicks needles for the Civil War Shawl KAL. Just looking at the cables is enough to make me fall in love with these needles. Typically, I use bamboo needles, but with the increasing size of the shawl, I think that having an interchangeable cable size will be more cost effective than having to buy 3 different needles for the varying widths of the shawl. I'm really hoping to get my cardigan finished before Thursday, when this KAL begins.
Today, my husband will mail out the 2 squares that I finished for the Gracious Parcels Project. I hope that Firefly receives them in time!!

0 comments: