Monday, May 04, 2009

Whisper FO


I've been promising a picture of the Whisper Cardigan for a while, now, so here it is! I've worn it a couple of times and love the softness of the wool and the only slight addition of warmth due to the large gauge of the stitches. It is light and airy and very comfortable to wear. I wore it after dark when it was fairly cool outside and it even seemed to dull the wind that was blowing. Others were complaining of the cold, but I didn't feel it and yet was never too warm, either.

4 comments:

Karen said...

It's so beautiful!!!! Looks just perfect for this time of year.

Unknown said...

So pretty.

Jknits said...

That's really cute. What a great color. Love the skirts too - makes me want to go buy fabric.

g-girl said...

it looks great! congrats on the finish! :)