Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sock Madness Round 4 Completed


I finished round 4, but too late. Now I can take my time with the patterns. I loved this round's pattern, but I chose a yarn that had too much color variegation, so it’s difficult to see the leaf pattern on the top of the foot. The socks fit great and are very comfortable. This is my favorite pattern, so far.
This was my first time to knit with Claudia Hand Painted sock yarn and I loved it. It is softer than many other sock wools, and has a beautiful sheen to it. The weight is perfect for my sock tastes and the colors don't pool in crazy ways. I'll definitely keep this one on my mind to buy for sock knitting in the future.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Those are so pretty. Sorry you didn't make it in time - but it sounds like you're okay with it. No pressure knitting is more fun anyway. :)