Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Lace Henley Finished!

I finished the Lace Henley, last night. It is beautiful. Since I made it with a mostly cotton yarn, its still drying after the harsh blocking that I gave it. I can hardly wait to post a picture and wear this beautiful sweater.

I found a pattern in the latest Interweave Crochet that I just love, so I ordered yarn and the magazine. I tried crocheting the swatch last night, but after 20 minutes, my hands and shoulder were hurting so much that I've decided to use the yarn to knit the Auburn Camp Shirt from Interweave Knits, instead. I'm so dissapointed as I really love the Butterscotch Cardigan. The yarn I bought is Elann's Peruvian Baby Silk in Seashell Pink. Its a lovely, soft yarn that I am looking forward to knitting and wearing. I'll have to wait a little while to have much time to work on it, though, as I am expecting the next pattern for Sock Madness by tomorrow night. I'll probably cast on for the shirt tonight, any way though! :)

1 comments:

Jknits said...

Is it the action of crocheting that you found troublesome? Or just crocheting with that particular yarn? Looking forward to seeing your sweater.