Friday, October 05, 2007

Cabled Progress!

I have only a few rows left on the collar for the Cabled Cardigan. I'm hoping to finish these last rows by the time I get home from work today. (I do get knitting time in the van pool and on breaks & lunches, so I'm not being completely unreasonable! :) ) This is so good, as Secret of the Stole begins today and I want to start it! I also have a new sock pattern that I would love to start, but, alas, I still have 2 first socks on the needles and really want to get the pairs finished before starting another one. One of those 2 pairs is for me, and the other is for a Christmas gift. On the gift, I've knit a men's size 12 and its taking forever! I'm finally on the ribbing for the cuff and only have about another 2 inches to go. I do plan on knitting away the weekend and have plans to sew the Cabled Cardigan together, knit the first clue on SotS, and finished the first Spiralling sock. It sounds like a pretty lofty goal, now that I've written it out, but I might make it...

0 comments: