Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Secret Pal 12: Question of the Week

Have you ever entered your knitting (or anything else) in the fair? Would you ever consider it?

I have not ever entered anything in a fair. I have, however, entered a design. Mostly, I have entered the contest that I did because it was easy to make the submission. The fair for my county requires that you show up in person to make the entry and the times of day and location are never convenient. The design contest that I entered asked that I email a picture of the completed project. Then, when I was in the top 10 finishers, they had me mail my completed project and pattern to them. Mailing is something I can do at almost any location at any time of day! :)

1 comments:

g-girl said...

oh my gosh! I had no idea you were a designer too! :) Knitter extraordinaire and a knitwear designer? awesome!