Friday, January 11, 2008

Socks Finished

I finished my Blue Socks, yesterday. These are made using the Cedar Master Pattern from Cat Bordhi's book, New Pathways for Sock Knitters. I've just about memorized the heel pattern, since I've worked it about 8 times for 3 pairs of socks! :) The Louet Gems, sport, that I used is soft and squishy to wear. I'm not sure about the feel of the increases being on the bottom of the foot. It makes the sock feel a little bumpy. This isn't a huge problem, but I think that I will use other "architectures" from the book when I use it again.

3 comments:

hakucho said...

Beautiful socks!

Theresa said...

I have been wanting to try some things in here but it will probably be awhile, since I have a few UFOs to finish. Do the socks feel comfortable with the different "architecture"?

Shelly said...

Nicely done socks.