Friday, February 08, 2008

Socks Finished

I stayed up a little late, last night, but just had to finish these! :) They are from the February Sockamania pattern, Simply Love. I used 2.25 mm dpns instead of the 2.75 mm recommended by the pattern. I also only knit 2 repeats of the leg pattern, rather than the 3 called for in the pattern. This way, they are the perfect length for me. I did end up with quite a little bit of yarn left over. The only other change that I made in the pattern was that I accidentaly omitted 1 row of the heart pattern! As a result, the hearts are not quite as wide. For the yarn, I used Meilenweit 100's Marmi. The colors are fuscia (pink and purple and white.) They fit very well and I'm wearing them today. They really make me smile.

2 comments:

knottykitty said...

Finished just in time for Valentine's Day---very pretty socks!

hakucho said...

They're beautiful...I love the hearts :)