Friday, June 26, 2009

Stash Enhancement


During the LYS Tour, I found a pattern that I really liked for a sleeveless top knit in Louet's Euroflax Worsted. I didn't have the money to buy the yarn at that time, and it was quite pricey, so I waited. In the weeks that followed, I began to realize that the yarn may not be very easy to find. Then, during a break on the day of the skirt class, I found some on sale at Village Yarn! Realizing I may never find a better price, I purchased enough for the top and plan to knit it soon. It is a summer shell, so I will either want it finished in time for July/August or I may need to wait until next year to make it up. I have a stealth project that I am trying to finish quickly, now, so I can't start, yet.

1 comments:

g-girl said...

well, you got lucky finding it on sale @ village yarn!