Friday, May 02, 2008

New WIP

Elann just put a new yarn up, about a week ago, Berroco's Zen Colors. I still have credit, from knitting samples for them, and fell in love with 2 of the colorways. From the Berroco website, I found a pattern for a loosely knit cardigan that only requires 400g for the largest size. How could I resist that? So, I purchased 2 sweaters worth. I plan to knit one for me and one for a Mother's Day gift. The yarn came in last night's mail and, of course, I cast on right away. I almost finished 2 balls of yarn in 5 hours. I'm enjoying the break from fingering weight on size 1 needles to knit this project on size 11s. The back is almost finished, so there is hope for it to be finished in time for Mother's Day.

1 comments:

Jknits said...

What a cute sweater! How did you do on your deadline?