Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finally posting...

These past 2 months have been very busy, so I've not had time to post. There has been much knitting going on, as I knitted at least one item for each family member. I knit several pairs of gloves, socks and many scarves. As I love intricate details, most of the scarves had cables on them. I also knit Christmas stockings for my husband and I. This is something I've been wanting to do for the longest time, but simply haven't taken the time to do it until now. What finally made me choose a pattern was the opportunity to knit them with my online friends. Laura hosted the Mistletoes KAL, so I did get busy and work on these. However, they were barely finished in time for Christmas!

These were knit from the book Christmas Stockings: 18 Holiday Treasures to Knit. These are the "Hugs and Kisses Aran Stocking." I just loved it when I saw Firefly's completed stocking and decided that I, too, would knit this pattern.

Since Christmas, I've started many projects and will try to post some later on what I'm currently working on.

0 comments: