Friday, August 07, 2009

New Fabric Stash

Last Saturday, my friend K picked me up and we went to our favorite store, Village Yarn and Tea for some iced tea and knitting. We spent about 4 hours there, and then went to get some lunch. Afterward, we went to Joann's. She was looking to buy some letter beads so that she could make some stitch markers for knitting socks from Cat Bordhi's book. Everything she needed was 40% off! While there, I found this piece of medium weight fabric with a beautiful jacquard pattern on it and purchased enough to make myself another skirt. I have been wanting another skirt and expect to wear this one many, many times due to the neutral color of the fabric. That night, I really wished that I hadn't any plans so that I could begin to sew. I did, however, start it washing so that it would be ready for when I do have time.

0 comments: