Friday, July 10, 2009

UFOs: Finally Progressing…Part 2

I have been working on the Mia Bella Shawl. The last piece of the pattern was released several weeks ago. I was on par to finish within a week of the release of the last clue, until I ran out of beads about the beginning of week 6 of 8. After ordering more, it took a while to go back to knitting on the shawl. I have had them for about 2 weeks, now. These last two clues have taken quite a long time, and I’m not finished, yet! It is a very fun and challenging knit and I look forward to starting another of her shawls once things are a little calmer. The beads are spectacular and I am getting many comments on how intricate the knitting looks.
Soon, I will be working as quickly as possible on a stealth project, so I won’t have much progress that I can blog about for a while, but will try to show of some new stash that I am expecting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more!
~Your SP14